Hair transplant surgery experience

Hair transplant price, how much hair is transplanted (I know clearly)

Because of hair loss, I did a hair transplant. Before that, I was able to solve the problem of hair loss by doing a hair transplant surgery by looking at the questions and answers of Zhizhi. I will also share my experience for the reference of my friends who want to do it.




My hair loss Experience



I belong to hereditary male and female. My two sisters have hair loss. When my colleague asked me how old I was, I didn’t dare to tell the actual age. They all said that I looked old and very embarrassed. Barbershop, going to buy clothes and looking in the mirror has become a kind of fear for me. I don’t dare to go to the gathering of friends. The hair loss caused me a lot of trouble. I happened to know about hair loss at a time. At the time of the content, it was known that androgenetic alopecia can be improved by hair transplantation.


I am very curious to see the sharing of the friends, I understand, it is a kind of surgery that can transplant the healthy hair follicles of the posterior occipital region to the hair loss area, and achieve the purpose of improvement. The heart suddenly ignited a glimmer of hope. Deciding to continue to pay attention, I will also make up some knowledge about hair loss, thinking that this may be the savior who ended my hair loss nightmare.


Then I have been learning about the case of surgery in the follow-up time. I have also seen many cases on the Internet. After understanding the period of time, I confirmed the feasibility of hair transplant. Then the next step is the choice of the hospital. This process is more entangled. Hair Transplant In Peshawar After choosing for a long time, I made an appointment for surgery and paid an appointment. The doctor explained the precautions. Due to working hours, I will do it after one week.

Hair transplant surgery experience


A week later, I was still very excited. At noon, I came to the hospital, handed over the money, signed the contract, the doctor gave me a photo, haircut, painted the hair-planting area, and applied some medicine to the occipital area (reducing the pain when playing the anesthetic during the operation). The operating room, and then the anesthetic (in fact, not as painful as I imagined) positioning, taking the method, hair transplant, surgery for about four hours, here I really want to thank the doctors, really physical! After the operation, it was already 7 o'clock in the evening. After taking some medicine, I took a rest and it was really tired.


Regarding the operation, I will make a detailed explanation. It mainly says four points, that is, I will introduce my surgical procedure. The above sentences are not very detailed.


1. Shaving the head, the first bald head in life will be handed over to the hair transplant hospital, no money.

2. Ready to send, because I have more sources, just do FUE. When I used to check online, my friends said that playing anesthetic would be more painful, but I think it is OK, but the first few needles hurt a little. Basically, there is no feeling behind.

3. After the anesthetic is started, take it for about two hours. Because it needs to be squatted, it doesn't feel very comfortable. After taking the hair, come out to eat.

4. After eating, enter the operating room for hair transplant. The same is the first anesthetic, and then the distribution, and finally the finished hair follicles are implanted in the area where the distribution has been completed. Since it is lying down, there is music playing throughout the whole process. When it is less than half, it falls asleep. It’s already finished, it feels easier. (The whole operation is only anesthesia on the scalp. The human consciousness is still awake, there is no risk, and it feels no effect.)

The day of hair transplant

Hair transplant price and some feelings after doing it


If the price is, there is a formula for calculation. Whether it is a regular hospital or an informal hospital, it will follow such a formula: (the number of follicular units × the price of hair follicles) + other expenses, this is actually to see Dr. Liu’s knowledge of sharing Yes, but that's the same thing.


The number of follicular units refers to how many units you need, generally 10 dollars for a follicular unit (without the offer), but each hospital will be more or less a little more favorable.


Other expenses refer to: blood testing costs, anti-inflammatory drugs, usually 500 to 800 yuan. My expenses will be sold first and announced in the comment section. Regarding the choice of the hospital and the choice of the doctor, I will not talk about it in the comment area. If you have any questions, please leave a message.

Comments